Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expired links

MKucharczukMKucharczuk Core Member

I am having trouble viewing the quick view on certian question- it says the link is expired. I can view the question when going to the explination and when looking at earlier tests but not the mid 40+ range tests.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2020 868 karma

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues using the Quick View.

I tried to open the Quick View for the question under the explanation video for PT45 S1 Q1. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. The Quick View popped up after I tapped on the question as shown below:

I'd like to figure this out for you as soon as I can. To help do that, can you please let me know if this error ("link is expired") only shows up when you tap on the Quick View? Which question are you having this issue the most?

You can try using a different web browser, or you can do Force Refresh by scrolling down the bottom of the page then tap on "Force Refresh" as shown below:
    Let me know how it goes! I'll be here to help figure this out for you. You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com.
  • Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited June 2020 868 karma

@MKucharczuk said:
    I am having trouble viewing the quick view on certian question- it says the link is expired. I can view the question when going to the explination and when looking at earlier tests but not the mid 40+ range tests.

Hi there,

I just found out that expired links usually happen when a page is left open for a very long time before the link is actually tapped. If you refresh the page and try again it should work, but please let us know if you're still having issues!

• MKucharczukMKucharczuk Core Member
    20 karma

I will try that thank you!