Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IOS app

luluevangalistaluluevangalista Alum Member

I log in using my correct email and password, but the app on my Ipad and iPhone will not log on. It says "try again" but I log in on my computer and it works just fine.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    605 karma

Hi @pinkpink1800,

I'm so sorry for the trouble. I tried to re-create the problem with the app using an iPad, but I was able to log in without issue. Please see the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Delete and reinstall your app
    2. Update your iPhone/iPad iOS to the latest version

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. Please let me know if you are still having trouble so I can help you resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    605 karma

Hi @luluevangalista,

I wanted to follow up about logging in to your iPhone and iPad. May I know if you are still having issues? If you are, please let me know, and I will assist you further.

Thank you!

• tmgarristmgarris Live Member
    2 karma

Hello - I deleted the app and reinstalled and I am getting an error message. The APP does not work on my phone. Please advise.

605 karma

@tmgarris I'm so sorry for the trouble. I have sent you an email to help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Thank you.

• manifesting ...manifesting ... Core Member
    edited October 2023 8 karma

Hello - I have this issue on my iPad too. It keeps saying "Try later...". I tried deleting and reinstalling as well as changing my password and attempting again, but none of that worked.

605 karma

Hi @mandyts44. I'm so sorry about that. I have sent you an email about this. Please let me know if it didn't reach you. Thanks.

• stevenlax67stevenlax67 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I tried clearing the cache and re-installing the app. but didn't work. Resetting the password worked for me. But i don't get it why it didn't logged in with the correct credentials at first? Any clues?