Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Study Buddy Aiming for 175+

Hi! I previously took the LSAT and got a 172 last Fall. I decided not to apply last year, but as I am applying this year I want to retake it and score 175+ in October.

I am scoring 172-174 on Ptests currently as I review again. I am on EST and would be flexible to review online as my last day at work is coming up next week.

Comments

• kendra.kalafkendra.kalaf Core Member
    10 karma

Hi John, i', also looking for a study buddy. I am PST but i'm usually studying in the morning starting at 8am my time (11am yours). My PTs are mid 160's so I may not be an ideal study candidate but I;m def here for accountability's sake.

• anisha.girotraanisha.girotra Alum Member
    22 karma

Hi, I am aiming for a 172+ score and would be down to study together. I scored a 168 on the April LSAT and am taking it again in October. I am in PST but pretty flexible to study any time of the day!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @johnwang2018, we've created a template for students looking for study buddies/groups, which you can access here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/35218/template-for-study-group-posts.

I believe it'll increase your chances to connect with other members. All the best!

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    edited September 2023 797 karma

Hi @johnwang2018!

My past 5 PT average is 171, I scored a 173 on my last 2 PTs (PT 88/89). Also looking for a 175+.

Taking Sept/Oct! Would be down to study, just send me a message.

I work full time but have weekends free and weekdays free after 530 CST. Studying 3-4 hours a day and 6-7 on weekends currently.

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    621 karma

join us. here the link; https://discord.gg/ES5xXVy6