Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realistic Progress in a Month

Diagnostic score of 145, currently PT’ing in low 150’s. Started studying in August and taking the LSAT in a month. Realistically, what kind of a jump can I make in one month? Best is -9 on RC -10 on LR and -12 on LG I think, and I’ve yet to finish the last game on a logic games section. Would love to be in the mid 160’s. Is this a realistic goal at this point?

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

I think it would be possible but very difficult. The best way to do it in a month would probably be to get your LG down to sub -3 while also improving a few points on both LR and RC. LG is the easiest section to improve on, so if you want a huge jump in your points, starting there is going to do it. LR and RC take a lot more time... they may come quicker for you than others though so there is no real way to tell how much you'll improve over a month.

• Johnny TsunamiJohnny Tsunami Alum Member
    186 karma

Each person is different but I'm sure you can do it. LG is the easiest section to improve on and you can do so by really focusing on doing the foolproof method - repeating the same logic games that give you trouble over and over until you can pretty much do them from memory. You build up the ability to make inferences and it should help raise your score into the 160s. LR and RC take more time to improve on but try to figure out where your problem areas are and tackle those.
    In short, put a lot of effort into improving your LG score but don't neglect RC and LR practice. You've got this.