Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• bradk2sobradk2so Alum Member
    46 karma

No way, I can't believe they're actually doing it...

• davidorellana883davidorellana883 Live Member
    4 karma

So what does this mean? Is this good or bad for those of us taking the LSAT before August 2024? I'm wondering if this means scores are all gonna shoot up now.

• claraprideaux-1claraprideaux-1 Core Member
    12 karma

If we are studying for next september LSAT should we not study the logic games section on 7sage?

• agapeh728agapeh728 Live Member
    28 karma

I was planning on taking it in June then in August a second time but now I'm not sure what to do given it's going to be 2 very different tests in June vs august :/

• nmoyer1982nmoyer1982 Live Member
    90 karma

7Sage is going to have to reconfigure. I'm not studying the games anymore. I'm rescheduling my January LSAT for August 2024.

• nmoyer1982nmoyer1982 Live Member
    90 karma

@davidorellana883 said:
    So what does this mean? Is this good or bad for those of us taking the LSAT before August 2024? I'm wondering if this means scores are all gonna shoot up now.

I think it's a good thing cuz games are tricky. But, at the same time, LR is kinda harder really.

• harrisons92harrisons92 Alum Member
    10 karma

bruh this is crazy

• riosandronicus88riosandronicus88 Core Member
    63 karma

Wow, I was not expecting this. I wonder how this will affect patterns of future scoring. Will we see scores increase, decrease, or stagnate? This will all be interesting to watch unfold.

• n0ahboa92n0ahboa92 Core Member
    3 karma

Scores will probably drop slightly, as most 175+ test takers are perfect LG scorers. -0 LG sections are a breeze once you’ve mastered LG, whereas there can always be a few soul crushing LR questions even for the best test takers IMO.

• wilsonkinder336wilsonkinder336 Free Trial Member
    edited November 2023 2 karma

It's indeed surprising! The introduction Core may lead to various outcomes in scoring patterns. Some users might see improvements, while others may face challenges adjusting to the changes. It'll be intriguing to observe the overall impact on the community's scoring dynamics. For a dependable and expert book review service, https://www.topessaywriting.org/book-review-writing-service is the best choice. I enthusiastically recommend the book review writing service offered by TopEssayWriting! I've used their services several times as a voracious reader, and every time has been wonderful. In addition to providing thoughtful, well-written book reviews, their team of talented writers guarantees prompt delivery. I value the attention to detail and the capacity to succinctly and captivatingly convey the essence of a book.

• hallshania2000hallshania2000 Alum Member
    17 karma

I don't like this, logic games are the best part for me