Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mid 150's to a 160 possible for Nov LSAT?

Scoring in low to mid 150's consistently. Been studying since August, LG is consistently my worst section and my RC is my best section by a little bit. I know my weak points obviously from analytics, but my question is with so little time left, what should I be focusing on the most right now? Realistically I can probably study for 25-28 hours a week if I no-life my Friday's and Saturday's which at this point I don't even care bc I'm so close. PLEASE somebody tell me what you'd do if you were me???

What Should I Focus On?!
  1. Hammer PT's Out34 votes
    1. Drill Weak Points
      26.47%
    2. Focus on LG
      73.53%

Comments

• riiiiiyasriiiiiyas Core Member
    9 karma

Focus on LG, they're the easiest to learn

• anamariaanamaria Alum Member
    27 karma

I score worst on RC and alternate best on LG/ LR. Let me know if you'd like to study together virtually sometime and share tips/ tricks from each of our strongsuits :)

• tfilip17tfilip17 Core Member
    8 karma

Practice tests arent gonna be much different than test day so I would argue that you will know your answer closer to the test date. Never hurts to try

• 31 karma

Grind out the LG. Having LG as a weak section is actual not the worst problem to have because it is easier to learn and master than the other sections and you'll see the biggest point increase by focusing on your weakest section since there are more potential questions to get right. Just for reference, I did awful on the LG for the September LSAT but was pretty solid on the October LSAT LG section with only a little bit of additional practice.

• bcreativ2003bcreativ2003 Free Trial Member
    5 karma

I’m also struggling with LG. Mainly grouping LG. Nervous about November.

• hendrickshendricks Live Member
    346 karma

I agree with what others are saying: focus on LG! It is the most reliable and fastest way to boost your score. Drill, drill, drill. So much of it is just pattern recognition and muscle memory once you learn the fundamentals.