Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I view explanation videos within a Prep Test?

bobofriendzbobofriendz Core Member
in General 10 karma

I am drilling with sections of older prep tests (currently focusing on LR) by printing the test and working on the hard copy. I have since completed the section but I would like to review my answers and watch any explanation videos needed. How do I do so if I did not input my answers/complete the whole test on 7Sage's platform? Hope this question makes sense. Thanks!

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2023 643 karma

@annette15lee You can view the explanation videos within a PrepTest even though you did not input your answers (or complete the PT) by converting that PrepTest to Paper format, tapping the 'Fill in correct answers' button, checking 'Score without saving' and tapping the big blue button. See the sample GIF below:

Alternatively, you can directly check the explanation videos here at this link: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/, you just have to search the PT and section you took.

Let me know if you have any questions!