Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weakening Questions HELP

cira2025cira2025 Core Member

Hi. I have been doing weakening questions on and off about a month and I just cannot seem to get the hang of it. I usually get like 50-60% right on any set I do. Sometimes I make the wrong jump in the answer choices and I would really appreciate some tips and tricks you guys use that have helped you.

Comments

• ari2001cruzari2001cruz Live Member
    12 karma

I’ve also had some trouble with weakening questions. I try to “think like a lawyer”meaning that if I was opposing this claim/statement in court, what best answer choice would destroy the link between the evidence & the claim/conclusion to draw suspicion. Hope this helps!

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    628 karma

In weakening questions, the goal is always to undermine the support which the premises lend to its conclusions, zero in on any assumptions made in the argument. The right answers do NOT need to totally destroy the argument, it just needs to make the conclusion less than absolutely convincing.

• TracyBartonTracyBarton Free Trial Member
    edited November 2023 8 karma

Improving at weakening questions takes practice. Analyze the argument, predict the weakener, and evaluate answer choices systematically. Learning from your mistakes is essential for progress. In all the hustle and bustle of trying to find an essay writing service, Finding https://letsgradeit.com/ review hub was like stumbling upon a treasure chest in the chaos of online services. The tagline “fair and square Reviews and Ratings” was interesting enough on its own. Scrolling through, I found over 100 services reviewed by LetsGradeIt. What makes these services stand out? Reviews from real students and If you’re like me, fed up with dubious reviews and letsgradeit is an ocean of online service reviews, let’s give LetsGradeIt a try. It’s a pit stop for real insights before diving deeper into the essay service. Bookmark this for next time.