Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phoenix, AZ 2023-2024 Study Group

Irving MunozIrving Munoz Live Member
edited November 2023 in Study Groups 19 karma

Hi everyone I was hoping to post this in order to make a study group specifically for the Phoenix Metro, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, etc. area. We all have the same goals of getting into law school but sometimes accomplishing that is not easy alone. I've found myself immersed in months of studying with gradual gains but am hoping to push through with support from people focused on the same goals! I graduated this Spring 2023 from NAU with a BS in poli sci, I currently am working full time as a legal assistant at a PI firm and I am hoping to get people on board to study together over Zoom and etc. I hope to find I am not the only one struggling in phoenix az right now with this damn exam!

Comments

• trvrwldntrvrwldn Live Member
    8 karma

If you're still studying I need someone to study with!

• jamee_23jamee_23 Live Member
    40 karma

I’m close! Hit me up, we should study together. Hoping to be done by June but registered for the April test as well!

• Irving MunozIrving Munoz Live Member
    19 karma

@jamee_23 @trvrwldn lmk what's up, had almost forgot about this post

• trvrwldntrvrwldn Live Member
    edited March 31 8 karma

@"Irving Munoz" @jamee_23 Yes let's please link up! If we could get a consistent schedule going we can crush this. I will message y'all both but lets start a group message!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    611 karma

@trvrwldn said:
    @"Irving Munoz" @jamee_23 Yes let's please link up! If we could get a consistent schedule going we can crush this. I will message y'all both but lets start a group message!

Hi, I removed your phone number. Please don't post your email address or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address or number, and you'll get spam. If you want to share either of these contact details, you can use direct messaging. Thanks!

• mahek001mahek001 Live Member
    edited March 31 12 karma

@"Irving Munoz" @jamee_23 @trvrwldn Message me! In Phoenix and taking April and June. Would love to study with locals.