Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resubmitting Applications in same cycle

csearen99csearen99 Live Member

I may have gone the optimistic route of going through this application cycle and am not only looking for advice but have some questions

. I was one of the few (probably) that submitted applications early in hopes that it would be easier for when I focus on my LSAT. So as it may, I’ve done all my applications between September and October. I’m practically stuck with what I have already submitted and am only waiting for my LSAT. Now that I am sitting here, I wish I had waited and done some more research/review before I decided to submit my applications. I do not believe my writing documents are bad, I have quite the confidence in them, but now i’m wondering how much better they could of been if I had a professional look at all my documents together to see what I am missing, what I could strengthen or completely omit.

I know my only options are to just email them some updated documents and hope they like what I’ve given them.

But I’m curious, is it possible to withdraw applications and resubmit in the same cycle? I do not think that’s possible, and even if it is. Does it look bad if you redo your application? Do they notice that you submitted one back in september, withdrew and then resubmitted a new one??

All advice would be helpful and if it’s just simply a silly idea, don’t be afraid to let me know. Law school won’t go away, so i know if it doesn’t work out this cycle, I have next year