Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on Drilling Mode

letslearntogetherletslearntogether Live Member
in General 47 karma

Which prep tests are left clean for practice tests when you use drilling? What practice tests should I be using for drills vs for full length practice tests?

Comments

• HelLSat-0HelLSat-0 Core Member
    73 karma

Generally people advise saving very most of the more recent exams (70s-90s) for the final months as your exam approaches and using the first 50 exams for drills/full PTs earlier on. At minimum don't drill content from the most recent 10 exams and save them to take as full length practice tests.

• letslearntogetherletslearntogether Live Member
    47 karma

Okay that's what I figured. My question is more so on the auto drill when it does "clean passages" up to what ptest does it pull from?

• marisadvasquezmarisadvasquez Core Member
    3 karma

It does pull from some of the more recent tests! But I think PT76 is the highest it goes. If you choose "Tags & PrepTests" and then "Select Drilling Pool PrepTests" under drilling mode you will see which ones it auto chooses from.

• rogahnraeganrogahnraegan Free Trial Member
    edited April 22 2 karma

Thanks for answering, I also want to know it. I am new here and have some questions. Can I ask them? I found the answer to them. I was asking for help in writing, but after a few minutes, I found this https://canadianwritings.com/ website, and I tried them, and they are good. I love their work. If you are a college student, you can use them.