Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question stimulus "jittering"

jiwoonyoon.sgjiwoonyoon.sg Core Member
edited April 5 in Technical Problems 92 karma

Hi, I encountered a technical problem during my practice test. I had no time for a screenshot, but what happened was that the left-hand question stimulus was jittering, and the sentences were rearranging themselves. It happened only once, during 1 game in a single LG section. See below example to see what I mean.

One moment the stimulus would look like this:
No two films can be released
on the same date. The release schedule is
governed by...

And one second later, this would be rearranged to:
No two films can be released on the
same date. The release schedule is governed
by...

And so on & forth, making the stimulus extremely hard to read and making it a huge distraction throughout the entire game. I just want to make sure this doesn't happen again, so putting it here. Thanks in advance to the immensely helpful administrators!

Comments

• jstuartleachjstuartleach Live Member
    14 karma

This was happening to me. What worked was switching the format using the two column menu item temporarily till I finished that game, then switched back for the rest of the section.

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    30 karma

@jiwoonyoon.sg

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I am sorry for the trouble.

I have sent you an email to address this issue. Please check you email inbox. Let me know if you did not receive it. Thank you.