Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does "Piece together the information" mean?

steve-10steve-10 Alum Member
The subject step is mentioned once in Logical Reasoning General Approach as the first step after identifying that the stimulus does not contain an argument;

And it is mentioned twice in Logical Reasoning Flow Chart: once as above, but then again, for all question types, just before scanning answer choices for ones to be eliminated.

What does it mean?

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    This can be helpful for MBT, MBF, and sometimes MSS questions. "Piecing together information" is analogous to when JY says to "push the rules together" in LG. You’re trying to push out an inference. That’s it.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor have you found any strategies for MSS? I treat them like MBT but i feel like I'm missing something. i know they don't have to be true but they are likely to be true?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @"DEC_LSAT" said:
    have you found any strategies for MSS?
    The same as inference, I’m trying to push two pieces of info together, but mostly, I rely on process of elimination because the connections usually require an assumption or two, making it much more difficult to see those connections. I also try to apply the memory method while I’m reading the stimulus since they’re so similar to RC type questions.