Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 Days out

shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
in General 194 karma
I feel like I'm starting to burn out, and with such a short amount of time between now and the test I'm not sure what the best option is.

I wanted to take a PT a day, but I'm afraid ill loose my edge come game day.

Anyone advice/similar feelings? People say at this point in the game you have learned all you can before the test anyway, however I'm not sure if building stamina should be the priority here, or rest or what.

Opinions greatly appreciated!

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I read to usually take the last 2 or 3 days off. There's not much more to learn since you've been studying for months. Relax. Maybe work on some LGs. I think a PT per day would lead to a burn out. You want to make sure that on Fri you don't do anything LSAT related you can actually do something fun, but not too fun since u have the LSAT the next morning lol
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    I def suggest taking thurs or Fri off and doing slight work/review, maybe a few sections on the other. I will be taking a PT tm, off thursday and review friday
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I'm following @jdawg113 's plan this week. PT tomorrow, Thursday off, and light review Friday.
  • naveedhalavinaveedhalavi Alum Member
    124 karma
    same here, doing a PT tomorrow, then thursday for some light review and friday off.
  • shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    Good call guys.

Yeah I think I am just going to take one last PT today, review tomorrow and just hang out Friday. I don't know why, but i feel so bad when I'm not studying. But I have gotta get over it, its becoming counter intuitive at this point haha

Good luck Saturday!
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    Good luck everyone :)
  • garvelo89garvelo89 Member
    35 karma
    Doing some light review tomorrow, maybe tonight, as well as friday evening after I am done having fun for the day. I understand your feeling. After the exam, taking a week off and then back on the grind for the June exam.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @garvelo89 you mean after you crush it sat you'll take a month off, find out you scored a 178 and don't need to take it again? :D :P
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @garvelo89 you can probably take 3 weeks off. We're supposed to get our scores back around March 1/2 so that still leaves plenty of time for you to get back into the groove of things. :)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    After you take the LSAT you're not going to know what to do with all of the free time you'll have on your hands. It probably won't even seem right at first lol
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    I think you should def follow your intuition in this case and just take some time to relax! But more importantly, don't feel guilty for doing so! =) You have to allow yourself to have some downtime. You have studied so much and deserve a break. I would say take 1-3 days off and then resume with the PTs. It may actually really help you! I am a huge believer in that being in a relaxed state of mind, you often do better. =) So again, don't feel guilty for taking a much needed break.