Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule for June 2024?

ireland.lesley5ireland.lesley5 Core Member
in June 2024 LSAT 54 karma

So my April LSAT score was a bust, so going to gear up to take it in June. Any recommendations for a 6 week study sprint? My best section is Logic Games so truly going to be my last time to take the test with the best conditions possible. I studied a couple hours 6 days a week from February - April (with tutoring) and was pretty consistently scoring above what I got on the April test. Think I got tripped up just through general test-day anxiety (and what I thought was a super difficult RC section). Should I just try to take as many PTs as possible the next 6 weeks? Should I do more drills? Go back to some of the basics? Little lost here.

Truly so frustrated by my April score and June will be unfortunately my 4th time taking the test, so any words of wisdom or success stories to make me feel some hope would be lovely.

Comments

• maxkrumanmaxkruman Core Member
    175 karma

I suggest drilling during the week, practice test on Saturday and review Sunday.

• wlawdinowlawdino Live Member
    28 karma

It sounds like we had a similar experience. I am trying to apply for Fall 2025 so I am also taking the June test since logic games was my best area. If you are open to it, we can study together for the June test!