Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Endurance!!

upcountry77upcountry77 Free Trial Member
in General 6 karma
Hey all. I need some endurance tips or something. I'm writing 4 section PTs and after the second section my numbers fall off a table. Today's test: Section 1. LR: 74% S2 RC: 75% S3 LR: 48% 15 minute break and then S4 LG: 65%.

As for my two LR scores, according to the data on 7sage, the first LR (74%) was in fact harder than the second (48%). I'm still working away but I feel like confidence and practice don't matter as much as mental endurance.... I dunno. Test is 14 days away.... How do you prep for marathon?

thanks,

DE

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    This is a bit of a red flag to me, because you really should not be having issues like this 14 days from the test. When you are ready to take the exam it should make no difference what section happens when. Also, you're going to have to do five sections on test day, so if you can't even do four, you're in trouble in my opinion. If you had brought this up a couple weeks ago I would've told you to postpone before the deadline.

I'd say you need to check your motivation because this is actually a really quick test, it's not the MCAT or the bar exam. You also have probably just not taken enough PTs. And if your LG is that low you really are just wasting an attempt if you take the October test.
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    Do 5 sections instead of 4
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I would reconsider postponing to December. You are claiming that you are experiencing endurance issues on 4 section PT's. How will you be able to score well on a real 5 section test AND the subconscious pressure of not knowing which section is experimental.