1 comments

  • Sunday, Aug 2

    I am just a person in similar shoes, so not sure if my input truly carries much weight, but I think frankly that sounds like an extremely reasonable goal! For me, breaking into 170s has really come down to tweaks so small that I was only able to achieve them by repetition and continued effort.

    Reviewing whats getting in your way and seeing if there's commonality there is of course a smart strategy. But beyond that I really find that the difference between high 160s and 170+ is endurance; at least for me; and endurance is really only something you can steadily build to.

    Time management and not getting burnt out is really key to attaining those last couple of points of improvement. It really is like a war of attrition where its easy to be worn down. I personally found success in developing my endurance and ability to stay focused. (for me this was via testing sections repeatedly and frankly, reading books (like sit down, find a linguistically challenging, lengthy read and read it while maintaining a grasp on the text's contents))

    All in all you are doing truly great and should feel amazing!!! At the high 160s, you have a fantastic base and I think that final push is certainly doable!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?