I noticed in my PTs that whenever I don't break into the 170+s, it is when I fall for trap ACs in level 4 or 5 difficulty questions. However, as long as they are marked (even in BR), I can notice what is wrong about them and fix them. Without BR, though, it is hard for me to notice that I fell for a trap AC. Does anyone have any advice on this? I do have around 5-8 minutes left when I'm done with each section typically, so if it's an additional step that I can incorporate I'll be more than happy to do it! Thanks :D

3

4 comments

  • Saturday, Aug 22

    Start taking untimed sections. It will force you to slow down as, theoretically, you should receive your BR score during these sections. If you are missing questions you believe you should have gotten right, review what word you skimmed or misinterpreted. This is how to bridge the gap between your actual score and your BR score.

    OR

    During your explain, take some additional time to ponder why you fell for the wrong answer and did not select the correct one.

    2
  • Friday, Aug 21

    literally, the second a question is marked i can almost immediately start to break down where I went wrong and where the right answer is

    2
    Saturday, Aug 22

    @BPTheGifted same but i genuinely cannot figure out if it's wrong until it is flagged. and it is always these ones where there is a trap answer. so i think i do understand where i went wrong, but need a reminder. except i won't get br in the exam so i really need to figure out how to figure out a way to evaluate this myself...

    2
    Saturday, Aug 22

    @lytz99 same twin

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?