Hi everyone! I got a 142 on the June LSAT and have been studying since then, but I’m still not very confident in understanding why I’m getting certain questions wrong or how to properly review my mistakes.

I’m planning to take the LSAT again in October and November and was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good tutor who can help me actually understand where I’m going wrong and improve from there.

I also work full-time from 8–5, so I would need someone who can meet either early in the morning or later in the evening.

If anyone has had a good experience with an LSAT tutor who can accommodate that schedule, I’d really appreciate any recommendations! Thank you!

3

4 comments

  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Aug 26

    Hey! 

    If you’re still looking for a tutor, I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others break into the 170s and I’d love to help you get there too. 

    You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8 

    More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 26

    Hi! im in the same boat as you. Did you pick one?

    1
  • MickeyClaffey Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Aug 25

    I do tutoring focused on affordability and getting students into the 160s! feel free to check out my site for more information or dm me and we can schedule a call! https://www.fundamentlr.com/

    1
  • julielamberth Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Aug 25

    Hi, not sure what you are looking at in terms of pricing but I have some Saturday availability; feel free to message me if you're still looking!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?