I've been scoring in the high 160s low 170s recently, but I would be suprised if I broke 160 on that. IDK what the hell happened it just felt like such a struggle
I took the April and June LSATs. In April I left confident; ended up with a 167. In June I walked out convinced I had utterly failed. Ended up getting a 178. Sometimes the ones that felt like a fight are actually your best results. Hang in there.
3 comments
I took the April and June LSATs. In April I left confident; ended up with a 167. In June I walked out convinced I had utterly failed. Ended up getting a 178. Sometimes the ones that felt like a fight are actually your best results. Hang in there.
@RobertField Hoping this is the case for me as well. I appreciate the encouragement
i feel u brother... exact same feeling for me and still recovering lol