2 comments

  • SCOTT_LEBO Independent Tutor
    Sunday, Sep 13

    Hi Jordan,

    I earned a 172 on the official LSAT 30 years ago and have spent the past 15 years tutoring LSAT students full time. I know the current test, its questions, and the students preparing for it inside and out.

    My approach is built around the reasoning strategies and techniques underlying Logical Reasoning: learning how to read, analyze, and think like a lawyer. I do not rely on shortcuts or simply explain individual questions after the fact. Instead, we build a structured process for working through each portion of the test. If needed, we identify exactly where your process is breaking down, correct it, and build a structured plan around your particular needs. I also assign focused work between sessions so that each lesson builds directly on your implementation and progress.

    I charge $80 per hour, or $320 for a prepaid five-hour package. I would be happy to begin with a phone consultation so we can discuss your current preparation, scores, strengths, and weaknesses in more detail. From there, we could structure an initial session around diagnosing your most important areas for improvement and establishing a game plan through the November test.

    Looking forward to speaking with you and best of luck!

    Scott

    1
  • Sunday, Sep 13

    Hi! I noticed you made your account recently, so you may be relatively new to the LSAT process and still figuring out what kind of support works best for you.

    I may have a more affordable alternative to traditional tutoring that could be worth checking out. I host a small LSAT study Discord where we meet regularly and work through questions/passages together. One of the nice things about the group is that you get to hear how different people approach the same questions, and we have a few members who are very skilled and have some really interesting approaches to LR and RC.

    It obviously isn't a replacement for individualized tutoring, but if you're looking for additional perspectives and a consistent study environment, you're welcome to check it out! :)

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?