honestly I was beating myself up all last week for withdrawing from the sept LSAT the day before (I was tired and just thought I hadn't improved - idk tbh lolol) b/c I'm definitely applying this cycle but now I've come to terms with it and am just focusing on studying and doing the best I can for oct and nov! Looking at it as an opportunity to feel more prepared and do before.
this whole LSAT process has been humbling me and making me question my self-worth, but I'm reminding myself it's just another step in the process and everything will work out how it's supposed to. I will go to law school somewhere and become a lawyer - this is not all as deep as it seems!
3 comments
honestly I was beating myself up all last week for withdrawing from the sept LSAT the day before (I was tired and just thought I hadn't improved - idk tbh lolol) b/c I'm definitely applying this cycle but now I've come to terms with it and am just focusing on studying and doing the best I can for oct and nov! Looking at it as an opportunity to feel more prepared and do before.
this whole LSAT process has been humbling me and making me question my self-worth, but I'm reminding myself it's just another step in the process and everything will work out how it's supposed to. I will go to law school somewhere and become a lawyer - this is not all as deep as it seems!
how are you doing?
struggle bus express