I just took PT 117 and scored a 168, which is my highest PT ever! I started my LSAT journey in the fall of 2024, but didn’t really start studying full time until the summer of 2025. At the time, I was using another test prep company, and ultimately got to a 162 PT before taking my first official LSAT, which I scored a 157 on. I retook it twice and scored a 153, which was super disappointing. I still tried applying to law school anyways, but ended up only getting rejections and waitlists. I took a few months off from studying, and started studying again this summer. Last month, I officially joined 7Sage with the live plan, and I really feel like I’ve learned a lot from them (big shoutouts to Henry, Eric, Emily, and Bailey)! Still, even last night I got a 40% on a timed LR drill, so I was feeling pretty discouraged going into this PT, and I’m hoping it’s not a fluke (usually I’m getting 80-100% on my drills though, so I’m hoping the 40% is a fluke and not my score tonight). I’m so shocked. Really, I never thought I could get a 168. I plan on taking the November exam, and really would be happy with 160+, but this gives me encouragement to keep working towards 170+. If anyone has any tips on how to get there, I’d love to hear them! Anyways, I know this is a lengthy post, but I really just wanted to express my gratitude to 7Sage and the instructors who have helped me get here. I really thought I was forever stuck below 160.

12

4 comments

  • Saturday, Sep 26

    congratulations! Which live classes do you think helped you most? I’m wondering if I should stay in the live plan, because I haven’t found it particularly helpful so far

    3
    Saturday, Sep 26

    Thank you!! I think it really depends on where you struggle with the test. Personally, I struggle the most with conditional reasoning, flaw, and phenomenon hypothesis questions, so I make a point to go to as many advanced conditional reasoning and flaw patrol (or similar) classes as I can. I’ve recently started consistently attending curve breaker questions for LR, which I feel has been super helpful in getting me to recognize and eliminate trap answers. I’ll also sometimes attend cracking 170 and advanced causal reasoning, or 10 questions or die, but I really prioritize the areas I don’t do as well in. So I’d recommend those classes, especially if they’re taught by Henry, Eric, Emily, or Bailey. All of the 7Sage instructors have been really helpful, but I feel like I’ve clicked in these classes with these instructors the most, so I think that might also play a role, that is, finding instructors you click with. So if you’re able to attend these classes and if they’d help you in the areas you’re struggling in, I’d 100% recommend. When I first signed up for the live plan, I put a reminder on my phone to switch to the basic plan because I didn’t want to pay more after the intro offer, but I think I’m going to stay with it because I really feel liked it’s helped me. I hope this helps and good luck studying!! You’ve got this!!

    2
  • Sunday, Sep 27

    congrats!!! you got this!!! :)

    2
    Sunday, Sep 27

    Thank you sm!! :))

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?