Hello everyone! I started studying for the LSAT last month after a year-long hiatus. I actually signed up for the November LSAT to see if I can apply this cycle. I'm a tiny bit frustrated by my practice test scores, though. I'm consistently scoring in the 171 to 173 range using both physical and digital practice tests, but I can't seem to get any higher than that. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to break out of this range. I just really want to be able to go above 173 so I can feel more confident in my ability to score in the 170s in November. Thank you! 😁
2 comments
What are you doing wrong? When you review your questions you missed, why did you miss them?
That's not quite what I asked - not what question types but why. When you go back, why did you pick the wrong answer? Why did you eliminate the right one?