User Avatar
•

6 days ago

😖 Frustrated

Stuck in 160s

I've been studying consistently since July, took the September LSAT which I'm pretty sure I was very very far my usual PTs as I didn't finish and felt much more unsure than I usually do. Even still, I'm having a big problem with sharpening my accuracy to the 170s. I started with a 160 diagnostic score in February, and feel like after a good few months studying, I don't understand what's still holding me back. I don't really have any question types I struggle with, but seem to make mistakes in judgement probably about 2 too many times with each section.

Any advice from someone in similar cirmcumstances? I think I'm just frustrated with how the needle isn't moving on my missed questions.

0

1 comments

  • julielamberth Independent Tutor
    6 days ago

    Without more info we can really only give generic advice, so the generic questions I'd ask is why you are missing the questions. When you go back and review where did you go wrong? Are you remembering things like what type of language you want for different question types? Are you using tools like the negation test?

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?