I got a 164.
Still 5-6 points lower than my average for the last 2-3 months. I was averaging a 168-172.
I got a 158 in august.
6 point increase? Not necessarily. I was extremely anxious and on the verge of a breakdown in August. I nearly had a panic attack. It’s an extreme outlier.
Do I take October and hope for the best? my mindset is just so screwed. Nothing seems to be going right for me in these past 4 months.
I would also like to preface that I started studying in June 2025 with Kaplan for about 1 hr a day. I took a break between September-march. It wasn’t a consistent all out break from the LSAT but I didn’t study much at all (about once a week).
Since march, I’ve been studying with 7sage 6 days a week while juggling 5 classes, internships, extracurriculars, and volunteering. I didn’t intern this summer so I could full time study.
I got my first 165 in April. Started consistently hitting the low 160s in May. Mid 160s in June. High 160s in July, with my first 172. Since the august exam, I’ve been getting scores 168-170, with maybe 1 or 2 165-167 on my off days.
I know it’s not far off, but I felt so much more confident this time. I really can’t say i’m surprised though, I felt it in my bones in the last few days that I scored exactly a 164.
How do I improve my mindset atp? I graduate in the spring and wanted to be KJD.
1 comments
i just got my third score back and finally hit within my PT range/goal. My first two attempts were -8 from my PT average and then -6 from my PT average. Even tho my PT range has been consistent for like 5 months it took 3 real attempts to get it. I think sometimes it rlly can be a roll of the dice. My mindset going into september was to focus on quality over quantity studying, getting good sleep, and just treating it like another prep test and not making it into some big thing in my mind. That being said, i say go for it in Oct, u miss 100% of the shots u dont take