Hello,
Does anyone offer affordable personal statement reviews?
Looking for something in the $20-100 range depending on what services you provide. Thank you.
9
Hello,
Does anyone offer affordable personal statement reviews?
Looking for something in the $20-100 range depending on what services you provide. Thank you.
8 comments
Same here!!
Hey! I've worked with an ex-Harvard admissions fellow on my PS and she would be totally willing to help out. Just shoot me a message and I can give you her info! :)
same here! I am also interested in this. Thanks!
Hey! I've worked with an ex-Harvard admissions fellow on my PS and she would be totally willing to help out. Just shoot me a message and I can give you her info! :)
Also looking for similar help ^^
Also looking for a similar service^^
Thanks!
Hi! I offer personal statement editing. I don't have expertise on the specific content that admissions committees are looking for, but I price my services accordingly :) My feedback centres around structure, cohesiveness, presentation, and flow, based on my experience as a philosophy TA. Feel free to reach out if you're interested!
Hey! I've worked with an ex-Harvard admissions fellow on my PS and she would be totally willing to help out. Just shoot me a message and I can give you her info! :)