Just got my September score, a 162. I had scored 165 on the August exam and my last 3 pts before Sept were 167, 171, and 169, which made me hopeful for the exam. I got screwed on one of my RC sections, which is normally my strength, and it ended up being the scored section.
Here's my question: Should I take my October exam next week? Or waste another $250 and push it to November? I felt like the September administration was just bad luck, Idek what to think anymore though.
0
1 comments
i think if ur PT range has been consistently at ur goal and u rlly feel like Sept was a fluke, then yes take Oct. I was in this same situation last month and it paid off for me. Getting a bad score doesnt mean that u lost ur ability or that ur no longer at the level u were before getting that score