User Avatar
•

Edited Wednesday, Sep 30

😪 It's over

Stayin' Alive 🎶 This Cycle

If you followed my rambling post the night before I sat for my final attempt... the one about schizophrenic raccoons, zombie grandma, and calling my estranged dad if I got at least a 164, I am happy to report I got the 164.

Ten point increase, freaking finally. All because a tutor told me to stop litigating the argument AND the evidence (which is quite challenging when your job in litigation for almost a decade is literally authenticating, managing, and coordinating evidence). "If it says the sky is red, the sky is red, Em" and suddenly the whole game changed. My PT scores hit 171, BR 177, so I'm a little bit disappointed, but nothing in the house is broken this time. I think the RC Section I thought I slayed was the experimental section. Oh well.

I'll be hovering over the call button to ask my dad to lunch for at least twice as long as I hovered over the LSAC login button this morning after 3 separate realistic dreams about various scores. The first a 140, where I blew up the house self combusting, the second a 168 where I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, and the third a 174 where I roared in victory. So I'm anticipating the dad call to be mildly disappointing too (it's been over 11 yrs). We'll see. But it's progress.

Again, not gunning for Harvard, I just want a JD before my fourth-grade college oops baby goes to college. 🫠

10

5 comments

  • Wednesday, Sep 30

    A huge congratulations to you!!! You rock. Wish you the best :)

    3
  • Wednesday, Sep 30

    I was wondering about how it went for you. CONGRATULATIONS!

    3
  • Wednesday, Sep 30

    Congratulations 🎉

    2
  • Wednesday, Sep 30

    Congratulations!! Also, do you write? Just this post was so delightful to read :) Good luck on the rest of your application!

    2
    Wednesday, Sep 30

    Thank you! I'm working on publishing a collection of poetry titled "The Walls Remember Her" and a fiction 'inspired by true events' style novel/murder mystery called "The Women We Carry," but LSAT prep waylaid it. Once my apps are done, I'm going back to it. Some of my poetry is on my Instagram Page @longcoolwoman__ no huge following or anything.

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?