I know the October LSAT is right around the corner, but I just got my September score and I'm feeling pretty discouraged. I scored 8 points below my PT average, and only one point above my first attempt in February, when I barely studied. Over the past two months, I've been studying full time.

I think something is going wrong with my strategy on test day, most likely timing. I have time accommodations, and I tend to overthink questions. My weak areas are causal reasoning and necessary assumption questions in LR.

I'd love to book a session before October 9 to work on strategy and spot any weaknesses I can't see on my own. I'm based in Brazil (UTC-3) and flexible this week.

If you think you could help, please DM me with your rates and availability. Thank you so much!

1

2 comments

  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 30

    Hey there! Happy to connect, have been tutoring for 8 years. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904.

    1
  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 30

    Heya! 

    If you’re looking for a tutor, I do offer one-on-one tutoring and a free consultation where we can talk through your current score and goals. 

    You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8 

    More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?