I've noticed that there is no more highlighting in the actual passage of the word or sentence that's being referred to in the question stem. It says something along the lines of "(word or sentence used) in the first sentence of the third paragraph..." or something along the lines of 1st 2nd etc. in the 1st, 2nd, etc paragraph. This takes time away, at least for me. I was wondering if it's going to be like this on test day because I could have sworn it used to be highlighted. Thanks!

2

1 comments

  • 6 days ago

    Hello! You're absolutely right that the LSAT interface used to highlight the sentence/word/phrase referred to in the question. When the LSAT changed interfaces in August this year, that went away (along with a number of other interface changes). So what you see in 7Sage is what you'll see on test day, with no sentence/word/phrase highlights. Hopefully that clears things up!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?