Hey everyone! I'm Andrea. I've been teaching the LSAT for eight years. Have done several thousand sessions and worked with hundreds of students. I've taught big classes and webinars, small groups, and infinite one-on-ones. I've also written LSAT curriculum for a major prep company, where I'm their RC specialist, and dive deep on advanced LR work.
I also do a lot of law school admissions consulting/personal statement help, I worked with the admissions team as an admissions fellow at Harvard Law.
My biggest strength is diagnosis. After thousands of sessions with all different kinds of students, I've seen it all ten times over, so I quickly find the specific knowledge gaps, habits, and weaknesses holding back individual test-takers. I can see what problems you're likely to get wrong/right and why, can see how far you are from where you want to get, so I mix up a custom framework for getting you there and give you the fixes that work for the kind of test taker that you specifically are
I also specialize in strategies for test-taking anxiety. This is such a blocker for people! Lots to offer here.
Message me if you'd like to chat!
3 comments
I've done 20+ sessions with Andrea and I can't hype her up enough. I started with a 143 diagnostic and my most recent PT was a 174. She doesn't just know my weaknesses inside and out. She can pull exact questions from past PTs to target precisely what I'm struggling with. She knows this test cold. Genuinely one of the best connections I've ever made.
And it goes beyond the LSAT. She's helped me tremendously with personal statement advice too. Between her tutoring and her admissions insight, I'm confident heading into my T14 applications and hopeful about my dream schools (Harvard, NYU, Columbia). I just took the September LSAT and walked out feeling great, thanks to her.
She's done thousands of tutoring hours, and I've personally sent about five of my fellow students her way. Every one of them loves her. Is $140/hour pricey? Sure. But for what she offers, that's the bargain of the century. She could easily charge north of $250 and still be a steal. She knows this test better than some of the professional tutors on here and is an absolute GENIUS!
If you want to hear more from the words of one of her students before making a decision, feel free to reach out to me.
I'm forever in Andrea's debt. I don't think I've ever made better use of my money.
Working with Andrea has been one of the best decisions in my LSAT journey.
What sets her apart is how closely she watches your process on LR and RC. Andrea doesn't just tell you the right answer; she tells you why your approach worked or didn't, what you should be doing instead (in a way that works best for you), and identifies gaps in your knowledge. After a few sessions of this, I noticed I wasn't just memorizing question types anymore; I was actually understanding the reasoning behind the question and the best way to tackle it.
She's also incredibly approachable and easy to talk to. She calls out your mistakes honestly (which you need), but she also hypes you up when you do well, which makes the trudge through the LSAT grind that much more bearable. Right now we're working through timing strategies and managing test anxiety ahead of my October test, and I already feel more confident.
If you're on the fence about a tutor, I'd genuinely recommend her.
how much do you charge for personal statement reviews?