User Avatar
•

Thursday, Oct 1

🙃 Confused

Push applications to December?

Hello, I am registered for the October exam but dont feel 100% ready. Is anyone else in the same boat and will register for November? Is this too late for applications? This would be my 4th one. I know I am not proud

2

3 comments

  • JacobBaska Admissions Strategy Expert
    4 days ago

    The number one rule here is that you have to submit your applications when you believe they'll be at their best. So if the controlling factors here are "fourth LSAT," "last LSAT," and "I'm not ready this week," then you have to do what you have to do!

    But let me also throw something else out there to you. If you push back your LSAT by a month, you may want to consider taking this week to get your app documents up to to a solid rough draft level. That way, you can complete the LSAT in November and then already be at a good spot for your app docs when you come back to them.

    Good luck!

    2
  • 6 days ago

    I'm on attempt #4, too. I will be applying in December.

    Good luck and push on! I am taking November. I did not register for October because I believe my September would be sufficient. Oops.

    2
  • Thursday, Oct 1

    I’m in the same boat - taking Oct but fully studying and preparing for Nov too. No shame in taking in then or taking it for your 4th time - for reals

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?