Hi! I’m looking for an affordable and reputable personal statement editor. A lot of the services I’ve found are pretty expensive, and I’m hoping to spend no more than $100. Does anyone have recommendations for an editor they’ve personally used and had a good experience with?
1
3 comments
Same let me know if you find anyone!
Hi! If you've already written a draft, I can offer you detailed feedback on the structure, cohesiveness, and flow of your essay. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested!
*Edit* Sydney Parella only charges $75 for personal statements!!! (sydneybparrella@gmail.com) is who’s helping me. She’s a 3L at Duke Law, and I’ve been working with her since May. I personally think she provides so much good feedback, and she revised my essay (fixing typos & suggested a few word changes) and gave recommendations on how I could improve.
I was totally lost with my adversity essay (I think I had 12 different ones that I started but couldn’t finish) and she was able to piece two of them together and shows me a draft of how I could fit the two together. I still have to built on it, but I never thought to combine the two.
You could get a free consultation and feel if it’s a good fit!