Hello everyone,
I just did the September LSAT and didn't get the score I needed, I had been studying everyday for 2-3 hours three months before the exam (until I got strep the week before lol) and on and off since April. I work full-time and was in the middle of a move from one province to another. I ended up getting a 146 and probably should have expected it since my PT for LR and RC were low 150s but trusted my BR which consistently fell in the high 160 and low 170 range.
I'm writing it again in November but I need a tutor to help me with time management to bridge my actual score and BR score.
Specifically, I'll need help in the following areas for logical reasoning sufficient and necessary assumptions (more generally conditional reasoning), pseudo-sufficient assumption, resolve reconcile and explain . Then for reading comprehension: critique-debate and implied questions.
I'm looking for 1 session a week starting next week, my budget is fairly flexible starting around $600 for the month of October.
4 comments
Hi, I have some availability and have been teaching and tutoring LSAT for 25 years, and have options that are in your budget range. Please feel free to message me if you'd like more info. Thanks!
Hi how can I message you as well!
I think you just make a new chat? I haven't actually initiated chats but I'd imagine it's either through the profile or through the chat menu.
Hi, If you’re looking for a tutor, I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others break into the 170s and I’d love to help you get there too.
You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8
More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.