User Avatar
•

Edited 3 days ago

😖 Frustrated

Searching For Tutor

Howdy! Searching for a tutor! Been studying for around 9 months, taken LSAT three times (June, Aug and Sept) with a high of 165. Considering delaying an application cycle to apply with a higher score, as I will be a super splitter. Also will be applying for part-time/evening law as I have work full time and plan to during law school. Currently signed up for Oct/Nov LSATs, and aiming for 170+. But considering pushing to early 2027 if not feeling confident before. Looking for help mostly with RC (currently getting 16-18 correct per section), and mastery on LR (getting 21-23 correct per section).

Thanks ya'll!

1

2 comments

  • julielamberth Independent Tutor
    Yesterday

    I have 25 years of experience and have some availability; feel free to message me if you're interested. I think my rates are competitive vs some of the other experienced tutors on here.

    1
  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    3 days ago

    If you’re looking for a tutor, I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others break into the 170s and I’d love to help you get there too. 

    You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8 

    More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?