Who do you guys got? I lowkey got Kevin since he's basically the prime CP3 of the LSAT with the way he's able to throw us some dimes with his explanations, but I can 100% see JY as Bron
(ive gone completely insane)
15
Who do you guys got? I lowkey got Kevin since he's basically the prime CP3 of the LSAT with the way he's able to throw us some dimes with his explanations, but I can 100% see JY as Bron
(ive gone completely insane)
3 comments
Bro used up his monthly ai token allowance for this too ⬆️
I think it comes down to personal preference. For me personally Kevin's explanations are essentially perfect. He explains his thinking in a way that I understand instantly.
Wait, this is hilarious. I need to get my SageAI to explain things to me like this haha.
Also, bring Luka back to the Mavs 🙌🏻