8 comments

  • ScottMilam Head of Classes and Tutoring
    Edited 5 days ago

    Hey everyone. I'm so sorry about this. You should all have a link to the class in your email inbox now. Let me know if you haven't received it. We will be extending the class 45 min tonight, and sending a $100 refund to every one of you.

    EDIT: Chatted the link to each person who posted. Let me know if I missed any of you!

    3
    5 days ago

    I have not received it yet, thank you!

    1
    5 days ago

    thank you! also still waiting for link

    1
    5 days ago

    Thank you! Will join when I receive the link.

    1

    I want this course. I thought it started tomorrow Oct 5th.

    Was trying to purchase it now.. cannot find it?

    1
  • 5 days ago

    same, not working for me either. I noticed there’s a “Watch video” link but it’s prerecorded.

    3
  • 5 days ago

    Mine is not working either!

    2
    5 days ago

    Phew, I was worried! Glad to know it’s not just me 😂 Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?