User Avatar
lynapcat
Joined
Apr 2026
Subscription
Core

Admissions profile

LSAT
Not provided Goal score: 170
CAS GPA
4.01
1L START YEAR
Not provided

Applications

Berkeley
Intend to apply
Chapman
Intend to apply
Columbia
Intend to apply
Georgetown
Intend to apply
Northwestern
Intend to apply
Stanford
Intend to apply
UC - Davis
Intend to apply
UC - Irvine
Intend to apply
UCLA
Intend to apply
UC Law San Francisco
Intend to apply
USC
Intend to apply

Discussions

User Avatar
•

Friday, Oct 2

lynapcat

Withdrawing first test?

im aiming for t-14/t-30 schools but have been averaging 159 on PTs. i’m scheduled for october and november for my first LSAT but am now wondering if i should just withdraw from the october LSAT to save a try/avoid it on my record knowing that i am going to take the november lsat regardless. or is it better to understand how the lsat works??? money is not a deciding issue since i’m more concerned about how my choices affect admissions

I think if my november lsat is below the schools i’m aiming for, i’d probably just go for next cycle. i’m also not entirely opposed to reapplying but just feel so stressed about having to get everything in before december.

I am so conflicted because i don’t wanna waste anything but also i don’t wanna delay more than i have to. any advice would be so appreciated!!!

1

Confirm action

Are you sure?