June'17 Study Group |Blind Review PT 59| Saturday, Jan 14th | 6pm EST

nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
edited January 2017 in General 4141 karma

Come June 2017 LSAT Grey Day, we wanna be winning like Tracee Ellis Ross at the Golden Globes

PT 59 BR 6pm EST
Sat, Jan 14, 2017 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/424406781

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 424-406-781

Note:
* For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
* Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
* These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
* The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Tentative study schedule
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aWw1aWEzYTRkbWdoaDZsa3U3YjBsaDBlZDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

@dml277 @BinghamtonDave @"Alex Divine" @ScooterMinion @aimhigher @leannasamson @Omed_OvO @cm214998 @nanchito @"Lauren L" @Emely.Moreta @"el chucho" @jgsisco @Sharmetz @877blessed @mnrahall @jennagould60 @Citygirl @aaronmorris222 @bswise2 @KWoulf13 @mckenzieleanne10 @hhhiser_06 @DinnerAtSix @couchifer @poohbear @SherryS1 @smartaone2 @red_ambrosia @crp9ce @DiligenFxy0628 @karen.sov @spbarry @cfield.3 @JustDoIt @lawgikal @TheMikey @justicedst @bbutler @Mitzyyyy @AlexandriaD @"Burt Macklin" @"adore-no" @twssmith @gaandrsn @RafaelBernard @CinnamonTea @TheMikey @sheridan9194 @jimmyrivera201 @meg321go @carlistics @draj0623 @jcorine26 @caitieadams @ppcoelho1 @Gladiator_2015 @sunnyvictoria0610 @yamameerzada484 @bruingirl1205 @emilyxiong315 @lawschoolstuff16 @joneselisabethpenn @gaandrsn @tsan220 @Grace... @dantlee14 @dannyshaw @"Not Ralph Nader" @etphonehome @"subi rami" @cetienn2 @zyahya @Connor180 @Walliums @canadalegalbiz @jeremybentham @HennaC15 @helentang02 @imekahel @sacksj18 @Mattglandry @trxdsd91 @jknauf @hernandk @far_k_hd @BenjiM123 @morganclarke @phelanj75 @d_villa @5everLSATing @mo.sheikh @zyahya @cetienn2 @"subi rami" @etphonehome @rachaels @"Michelle Juma" @rpffj1213

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Lol Nessa you always have the classiest GIFs.
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Why thank you @montaha.rizeq
  • jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 header :D
  • WalliumsWalliums Member
    373 karma
    Much excite!
  • I saw on "Flaw, NA, RRE workshop with Sage & Community Manager Josh" on the google calendar for today at 8pm. Is that still happening?
    4141 karma
    Hi @laterceralavencida the workshop question types are subjects that BR participants requested. I decided in order to be fair to those who committed their time to show up to BR calls that keeping it to a smaller group (among participants) would be better. I want those who contribute to get the help they need and requested. There will be more in the future!
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    Hope it's not an issue that I haven't been to the previous BR reviews. Been quite busy with my winter class (almost done! THANK GOD). Upset I missed the discussion last night but I'm going to begin PTing again soon so I can catch up with you guys!
    4141 karma
    @TheMikey nope no issue! Finish the cc and join when you can.