Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage app and Push Notifications on iPhone

This isn't really a technical 'problem', but it is related to 7Sage tech. Anyway, is there a way to enable push notifications for the 7Sage app for iOS?

Now that I'm done with undergrad, I have nothing but time on my hands and would like to get more involved on the message boards. At the same time, however, I don't want to be in front my computer the majority of each day.

Thanks!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I don't think we have the option for push notifications for the forums right now. I'll look into it though.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Darth Jurist" Congrats on finishing ugrad, missed seeing you around and look forward to your posts:)
  • Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    I don't think we have the option for push notifications for the forums right now. I'll look into it though.
    Thank you, thank you!!
    @twssmith said:
    missed seeing you around and look forward to your posts:)
    Likewise!! So glad to have that over and done. I graduated with a degree in Econ, but my major fell under the business school's blanket, so I had a bunch of management classes to finish up. Gotta love those big group projects!!