Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experimental Section for Logical Reasoning??

Hey guys, so i took the Feb LSAT and i had three logical reasoning sections. I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out which one was experimental because i feel like it could really change my score depending on which one it was haha. If anyone knows and can help me figure it out, i'd appreciate it.

Comments

• BenjaminSFBenjaminSF Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    457 karma

There are a number of the real LR questions noted on Dillon's post. Here is the link:

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/10332/february-2017-lsat-real-experimental-sections-keywords

I also copied the real LR currently available over for you for convenience. I did not have LR experimental, and I recognize all of these:

-Speed Limits for Different Vehicle Types / Vehicle Emissions from 1967-1990 / Smog
    -Global Warming/Climate Change
    -Charles II
    -Napoleon
    -Meteorite and Nano-Diamonds
    -Supernova and a King's Birth
    -Ravens/Crows and Worms / Dropping Pebbles in a Tube
    -Children Estimating Half-Full Beakers
    -Plate Tectonics / Size of Planet
    -Skilled Writer Politician Makes a Speech
    -Company Criticism / Debt
    -Government Sending Letters Across Country / Connecting People
    -Middle-Aged Coffee Drinkers / High Blood Pressure

If you have a specific LR question that you can give some general details about, I recall my LR sections well. If I don't recognize it, it probably is the experimental section. Let me know!

• 308 karma

@BenjaminSF Yeah, I saw those haha my problem is that I'm blanking as to which section those questions were from so I was wondering if anyone knows. Maybe I should have clarified what i was confused about because even though I saw this list, I can't really remember which section they were from. Based on what I can remember, I think either section 3 or 4 was the experimental for me but i was wondering if anyone who took the same test can confirm that for me since I can't seem to remember which section these questions were from lol. I appreciate it though. What sections were LR for you?

457 karma

@"Artak Mamikonyan" If you remember which section had 25 instead of 26 questions, this was the experimental. I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I thought I'd add it just in case!

Sections 2 and 5 were LR for me, but I had LG experimental.

• 308 karma

@BenjaminSF So I was actually trying to pay attention to that during the test but the weird thing is that all 3 of my LR sections were 26 questions, which I thought was weird because that means my test added up to 102 total questions. But yeah, since they all had 26 questions, I'm not sure which one was experimental.

457 karma

The test was 102 Q's. You counted right.

• 308 karma

@BenjaminSF yeah and my experimental was also 26 questions so none of them had 25 questions, which makes it hard to figure out which one the experimental was.

457 karma

Ah okay, I heard from someone else that their exp. LR was 25. Sorry!

• plmarsh5plmarsh5 Free Trial Member
    5 karma

I also had 3 LR sections...they were the first, third, and fourth sections. I think the third was my experimental. it had an unusual amount of justify/principle which seemed unlike any other practice test I have taken. Like you, I also forget which questions belonged to which section so I'm just as curious!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
This discussion has been closed.