Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited February 2017 in General 10774 karma

To all 7sagers who are alone today because we can't have a life while also studying for LSAT or to others who are in a relationship,

Happy Valentines Day! <3 <3 <3

I hope you all have a love and logic filled day! May you all get each and every single LSAT problem right! ;) And may we stock up on chocolates tomorrow because they will be half-off! Love you all <3

Sami <3

Valentine day plans
  1. What will you be doing today?26 votes
    1. Have romantic dinner/spend time with my bf/gf
      23.08%
    2. Ignore my bf/gf - It's LSAT time. (They'll understand or break up with me ;) ).
        3.85%
    3. Spend time doing some LSAT drills like a champ!
      46.15%
    4. Ugh I guess I am alone. But I have a date with myself. Chocolates anyone?
      26.92%

Comments

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma

This polling data is biased

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Why am I the only one having a romantic dinner with my partner?!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited February 2017 11542 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

The rest of us are trying to get 180s on the LSAT alright?????!?!??!! sheeeeesh...
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/Samantha_Beckett/Gifs/hermione-glare.gif

• BenjaminSFBenjaminSF Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    457 karma

Do I have to pick the most right answer?

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2017 4141 karma

I love this Sami haha. I wasn't expecting drills to win though...we have no lives--excuse me LSAT consumes our lives

• camcam Alum Member
    349 karma

I'm alone tonight, however, I am spending the evening doing the assigned reading for two classes. I'm waiting to buy chocolate/candy until it goes on sale tomorrow. I'm waiting till the Feb. test results come out before I get back into LSAT studying mode-I hit burn out at least twice during my prep, so a minimum of a month away from actual LSAT studying will feel great. I'm seeing a nice benefit to my undergrad courses thanks to all of the LSAT prep: my reading comprehension and attention to detail is far greater than it was before my prep.

• BenjaminSFBenjaminSF Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2017 457 karma

I will be having a lovely dinner with my girlfriend and then go back to studying.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@jknauf said:
    This polling data is biased

Lol is it because you are not doing anything with your gf? ;)

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

What's a partner? lol After studying for LSAT that's like an alien concept now ;)

@BenjaminSF said:
    Do I have to pick the most right answer?

Lol yes! Why do I have a feeling you feel guilty about something and that's why you don't have a straight answer!

@cam said:
    I'm alone tonight, however, I am spending the evening doing the assigned reading for two classes. I'm waiting to buy chocolate/candy until it goes on sale tomorrow. I'm waiting till the Feb. test results come out before I get back into LSAT studying mode-I hit burn out at least twice during my prep, so a minimum of a month away from actual LSAT studying will feel great. I'm seeing a nice benefit to my undergrad courses thanks to all of the LSAT prep: my reading comprehension and attention to detail is far greater than it was before my prep.

lol Same. What's your favorite chocolate? And good luck for the Feb results!!!!!!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited February 2017 10774 karma

@"nessa.k13.0" said:
    I love this Sami haha. I wasn't expecting drills to win though...we have no lives--excuse me LSAT consumes our lives

lmao, I picked "alone and chocolates" but today so far I havn't had a single pice of chocolate yet and I am about to do drills! so lmao

@BenjaminSF said:
    I will be having a lovely dinner with my girlfriend and then go back to studying.

Yeah sure. I can't imagine any girlfriend after a valentine dinner saying, "yeah, lets study" ;)

• camcam Alum Member
    349 karma

@Sami said:

lol Same. What's your favorite chocolate? And good luck for the Feb results!!!!!!

I'm not very picky with Valentine's Day Chocolate. Reese's anything is a safe bet. At least in the Midwest, if I had the day after Valentine's Day off, I'd hit up the Fannie May store shortly after they opened to pickup whatever heart shaped boxes they had left (for cheap). I don't know if they sell Fannie May in New England though (I moved out here a year ago).