Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Core Curriculum

nicholasthomas127nicholasthomas127 Alum Member
in General 458 karma

I am finishing up the core curriculum in the next week or two and I am wondering what I should do the days I am not taking a PT or blind reviewing. I am debating if I should work through PT 1-35 section by section to get a mix of question rather than drilling specific question types. The second option is that I purposefully did not do all of the problem sets throughout the core curriculum so I could have them to do if I needed to address specific weaknesses. I also plan on fool proofing all logic games while taking PT's. Any input on what your strategy was would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@nicholasthomas127 since you're already going to be taking PT you'll be getting enough experience with them. I wouldn't worry about working section by section. After PT and BR I think your time would be best spent drilling the weaknesses you discovered during BR.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I would fool proof the games 1-35 first, before you begin PTing while practicing timed sections from PT 1-35. I think doing that work upfront will be a lot more conducive to your overall long-term improvement. Fool proofing never ends technically, because you'll always be returning to the games and doing new ones from new PTs after you take them. So I think it's worth at least mastering PT 1-35 and having those fool proofed before beginning full timed tests.