Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 actual official lsat preptests volume v preptests 62 through 71

sage7890sage7890 Free Trial Member

Hello,

I'm preparing for the LSAT and I have the book that has the 10 official lsat preptests 62 to 71. But in the answer key that is included is not written in-depth and just gives the answer without explanation. Does anyone know where I can find an in-depth version of of just the answer key itself?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

7Sage has all the solutions for those tests with the Ultimate package. I believe LSAT Hacks, Manhattan Forum, and another one I'm forgetting may have solution written out. I will say though that compared to the video explanations you can get from 7Sage, they are in many ways kind of trash, imo. LDAT hacks jus says everything is out of scope and Manhattan has a lot of the older stuff, but not the newer stuff.

7Sage is your best bet if you can afford it! The explanations for the tests alone have done me more good than any other feature aside from the CC itself!

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

LSATHacks also has them for free written out on their website, but JYs Videos are great if you learn best by watching/hearing but you have yo get a package above the Ultimate or above here.