Pre-Order: LSAC - 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI (72-81) Oct. 4, 2017

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Geez, LSAC is gettin serious with the pre-order option.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Freddy_D said:

LOL, right? Even thought we have full access to the tests on here, I think I'm going to pre order it just because I already have all the other ten actuals and feel like I would be missing part of the collection.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Freddy_D said:

LOL, right? Even thought we have full access to the tests on here, I think I'm going to pre order it just because I already have all the other ten actuals and feel like I would be missing part of the collection.

Me too. It's like me buying complete DVD box sets of my favorite show although it's on Netflix and I don't have a DVD player.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@akistotle said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Freddy_D said:

Me too. It's like me buying complete DVD box sets of my favorite show although it's on Netflix and I don't have a DVD player.

Soooo accurate lmao :sweat_smile:

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

Totally Agree.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@akistotle said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Freddy_D said:

Soooo accurate lmao :sweat_smile:

Facts! haha. I'm gonna buy it, too.