Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre- PrepTest routine?

CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
in General 550 karma

Hi all,

What's your pre- preptest routine? I want to have it become automatic before the June, or September, lsat.

This is what I was thinking (and I haven't actually done this, it's theoretical):

1. Meditation (10 minutes on the "Calm" app)
  2. Light breakfast, (10 minutes)
  3. A short jog (20 minutes)
  4. Warmup of LG/LR. (20 minutes).

Total time: 1 hour.

Thoughts? Any additions-subtraction?

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Mine is eerily similar.

1. Wake up and eat breakfast
    2. Watch YouTube while I eat (clear my mind)
    3. 50 Pushups
    4. Meditate via calm app
    5. Warm Up

I don't like to set approximate times...they stress me out haha. 4 and 5 are sometimes interchangeable, though I try to stick to this order. Takes me about an hour sometimes more.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Only taken a few PTs, but here is my routine for now.

Wake up and out of bed by 7:30am
    Shower, eat, listen to Youtube videos or inspiring songs. I really have to force myself to eat in the morning, so I'll usually have a Nature Valley bar or something small.

8:30am - just chill, do some warm up questions. An easy LG or two.

9:00am start the test!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited April 2017 10774 karma

Hey so my test day routine is:

1. Wake up at 6:30 and put my dogs out in the yard with their breakfast so they can get some fresh air and start their day too.

2. Then I do 10 minute yoga from my yoga app and then follow a full body stretch youtube video.

3. I follow this up with a minimum of 1 mile run and later on lift and do planks and a bit of weight lifting (10 lbs in sets) to have tone arms.

4. After all my exercise is done I use the Headspace app to do 10 minute meditation to help with focus.

5. I shower and then have breakfast - 1 egg with fresh orange juice.

6. After this I head over to my study room with my coffee. The night before I had printed two piles of paper. One is my test the other is my warm up. I basically do warms till 12 p.m. I take a break till 12:30 and grab something to eat as well and then I start my test.

• I had to adjust my time in order to match the timing of the June test.