Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7Sage!

WillJayKWillJayK Alum Member
edited May 2017 in General 163 karma

I believe I have almost completed my cycle for this year. And I am glad that I have secured a school that will give me a very good opportunity to start my career as a transaction lawyer.

I was able to boost my lsat score from 149 (cold diagnostic : PT no. 69) to 170+ (2016 official score).

Unlike some crappy online forums, 7sage discussion forum has been precious resource for me.

I firmly believe that this test is learnable, even for those who are not perfect with the language. (For the record, English is my second language and I started learning English at the age of 10). I guess the hardest part is not letting go of such belief.

These are the resources I found especially helpful

1. LSAT Trainer
  2. 7sage games explanation + forum Q&A
  3. Manhattan forum Q&A
  4. INTENSE preparation and drilling ( I went over the whole PTs about 2.5~3 times, all in 5 timed sections)

There are some talented people who are able to finish preparation within short span of time. I was blessed to have them as my friends.
Yet I have to say I was not one of them and it took me more than a year to reach the point I wanted.

For those who are on the struggle bus, say June LSAT or whatever,
I know how much it sucks (I am a 3rd time LSAT taker) and I hope that you hold onto the belief that you are going to get through it.

And if there is any question let me know! Thank you!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Every single one of these I read fills me with renewed motivation and hope!

Congrats and thank you for sharing!

• PomegranatePomegranate Alum Member
    577 karma

Awesome, that's a huge score improvement! Way to go, your story is inspirational! English is my second language as well:) Thanks for sharing this and congratulations!

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Thank you for sharing and proving that with hard work we can accomplish our goals!

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

love reading stories like this! Congratulations.

• Feena52Feena52 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Super awesome! woot woot !

• 524 karma

Congratulations and thank you for sharing. I like keeping these success stories tucked away to remind myself that it's possible, especially when I get weird looks and discouraging comments from people who don't believe that this is a learnable test. Thank you!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Another 7Sage success story! I love it! :blush:

• xtrfalconxtrfalcon Alum Member
    148 karma

You deserve it!

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

Way to work hard for what you wanted! Hard work pays off. :)

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited May 2017 1363 karma

Congratulations! Wish you all the best in your future (legal and law school related) endeavors!

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

Congratulations!

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

Way to go! And thanks so much for posting!

• edited May 2017 474 karma

Congratulations WillJayK!! Love hearing success stories! Wish you the best of luck with everything!

• Lauren AlvarezLauren Alvarez Alum Member
    50 karma

CONGRATULATIONS! :)