147(official)-158-166- you know the drill...thank you 7sage :)

mia12345mia12345 Core Member
in General 260 karma

just another thank you seven sage post!! never thought I would get to make one of these lol. I've seen so many of these posts and the only part of them that discouraged me from time to time was when people mentioned their crazy score increases yet the score they were comparing their official score to was their diagnostic test. I scored a 147 on my official first LSAT after already having exposure to/studying for the test. I think it is important to mention that it is fully possible to make SIGNIFICANT gains even if you have yet to see them after a few months of studying! Be patient with yourself :) patience was something I lacked most days!!

Comments

• trevorNYCgoaltrevorNYCgoal Core Member
    306 karma

Congratulations! Any advice or wisdom regarding studying, routine, habits etc. that you can share?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@mia12345 said:
    just another thank you seven sage post!! never thought I would get to make one of these lol. I've seen so many of these posts and the only part of them that discouraged me from time to time was when people mentioned their crazy score increases yet the score they were comparing their official score to was their diagnostic test. I scored a 147 on my official first LSAT after already having exposure to/studying for the test. I think it is important to mention that it is fully possible to make SIGNIFICANT gains even if you have yet to see them after a few months of studying! Be patient with yourself :) patience was something I lacked most days!!

Congratulations on your score! We are so happy that we are a part of your LSAT journey!