Already seeing improvements - thanks 7sage!

kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
in General 1617 karma

Took a very niave PT back in Dec. Scored a 153. Then decided to start 7sage two weeks ago (studying for Dec. 2017). Took June 2007 and scored an actual score of 160. Blind Review-ed even higher! I'm sure this is a fluke because I can't believe I saw this big of an improvement after just two weeks of the CC! Thanks - y'all are inspirational! What's your largest jump?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    Took a very niave PT back in Dec. Scored a 153. Then decided to start 7sage two weeks ago (studying for Dec. 2017). Took June 2007 and scored an actual score of 160. Blind Review-ed even higher! I'm sure this is a fluke because I can't believe I saw this big of an improvement after just two weeks of the CC! Thanks - y'all are inspirational! What's your largest jump?

Awesome! I don't think it's a fluke.

My diagnostic was around a 154. A little over a month after starting 7Sage, I scored a 162. No other book helped me more with LG and LR than 7Sage.

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@kimmy_m66 wow, that's awesome! My diagnostic was a 141 or 143, can't remember but I'm now in the high 160s to low 170s. This was many moons ago though so you're doing well for only 2 weeks in!